BANBURY TENNIS CLUB
CODE OF CONDUCT
The purpose of the Code of Conduct is to encourage a pleasant, courteous and welcoming atmosphere at the Club, to promote respectful play and an appropriate sharing of the Club’s facilities.
Banbury strives to provide a fun, stress free environment. Members are expected to maintain a respectful and courteous decorum while engaged in any on court or off court organized functions.
It is every member’s responsibility to lead by example by observing these Guidelines;
- Follow the directions and counsel of Banbury staff or any person acting on Banbury’s behalf.
- Verbal outbursts, abusive language or behaviour, or abuse of equipment will not be tolerated.
- Abide by the Club’s Rules and Regulations for court bookings and reservations.
- If other members are waiting, do not play over your allocated time and always seek to accommodate fellow members.
- The clock on the court will be deemed to be the correct time.
- Proper tennis attire, including non marking shoes, must be worn at all times. There are no exceptions.
- Members must ensure the court is left tidy and that ball can lids are properly disposed of.
- Have your proof of membership available upon request.
- Please follow the rules of tennis etiquette at all times. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action up to and including suspension of membership.